Skip to content
- In its attempt to protect the body, the immune system of an allergic person creates antibodies, massive amounts of chemicals and histamines are released in order to protect the body. These chemicals trigger a cascade of allergic symptoms that can affect the skin.
- It is estimated that 1.5 million Americans are allergic to tree nuts, usually considered lifelong. Even small amounts can cause a reaction in some individuals. That's why it is so important to strictly avoid nuts if you are allergic to them.
- Shea butter is a fat extracted from the nut of the African shea tree.
- Almond oil comes from the dried kernel of the almond plant. Commonly used in beauty products.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.